To maintain viability, platelet products must be stored within a tight temperature range and with continuous gentle agitation. Pro Line Platelet Storage Systems from Helmer Scientific offer the precise temperature uniformity, constant agitation, and reliable performance that are critically important to blood banks and support regulatory compliance.
Pro Line Platelet Storage Systems are powered by AdvanceCore™ Thermoelectric Heating and Cooling Technology. This specially designed system provides variable capacity operation which heats and cools only as needed to maintain the optimal temperature range. Pro Line systems are at least 80% more energy efficient than traditional incubators and agitators, reducing energy use and reducing the total cost of ownership.
In our Pro Line Platelet Storage eBook, we take an in-depth look at the Pro Line systems, including the benefits of AdvanceCore™ and the i.C3® information center with AgiTrak™ monitoring. The efficiency and sustainability advantages of the AdvanceCore™ system are also explained in terms of decreased energy use, lower cost of ownership, and a quiet work environment.
Other Blogs You Might Be Interested In...
- Video Demonstrates Benefits of Pro Line Platelet Storage
- Pro Line Platelet Storage Evaluated at Large Teaching Hospital
- Helmer Scientific Blood Bank Refrigerators & Pro Line Platelet Storage Achieve AABB SCoPE Recognition
- Platelet Storage: Benefits of AdvanceCore™ Technology
- Platelet Storage: What Is AdvanceCore™ Technology?
Here's a quick look at the topics covered in the eBook:
- Pro Line Platelet Storage Systems Defined
- AdvanceCore™ Technology
- Performance and Reliability
- Monitoring and Control
- AgiTrak™ Technology
- Efficiency and Sustainability
Download the eBook for a comprehensive review of the benefits Pro Line Platelet Storage Systems offer for safe and reliable platelet storage.