Helmer’s i.Series® refrigerators and freezers offer optimized control in temperature, noise, and energy management. Powered by OptiCool™ technology, GX Solutions pairs variable capacity compressor (VCC) technology and natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerant to achieve performance characteristics that offer a superior storage environment, save on energy usage, and support environmental sustainability.
Only professional medical-grade pharmacy refrigerators and freezers deliver optimized control in three important areas:
- Temperature management to safeguard stored products and maintain efficacy and to maintain acceptable temperature during normal operation and auto-defrost cycles
- Noise management to provide a more comfortable environment for patients and a more productive workplace for staff
- Energy management to reduce operating costs and support sustainability initiatives
Helmer’s i.Series® refrigerators and freezers take medical-grade refrigeration to the next level through the i.C3® Information Center. The i.C3® Information Center is an integrated control and monitoring system that provides continuous temperature monitoring, multiple information logs, as well as security features to help promote safety and efficiency.
i.C3® Information Center Key Features:
- Integrated Touchscreen Console
- Min/Max Display and Reset
- Event Log and Detail Screen with Event Acknowledgement
- Downloadable Reports
- Automatic Alarm Testing
- Interactive Temperature Graph
- Access Control
The i.C3® Information Center enables users to conveniently monitor unit performance, address alarms and alerts, and view and download historical temperature data. The i.C3® Information Center can also help facilities and vaccine providers meet CDC guidelines for vaccine storage and Vaccines for Children (VFC) requirements.
OTHER BLOGS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN...
- Meet CDC Guidelines for Vaccine Storage with Helmer’s i.C3® Information Center
- View the Capabilities of the i.C3® Interactive Temperature Graph
- Prevent Unauthorized Entry into Storage Devices with i.C3® Access Control
- GX Solutions Provide Medical-Grade Cold Storage Benefits
We’ve created an i.C3® Overview video that provides an introduction to the i.C3® Information Center. It highlights the information available on the home screen and introduces major functions. Visit our i.C3® web page on our website for more information.