GX Solutions are the first professional medical-grade freezers. Specifically designed for critical healthcare applications, they provide optimized control in three important areas, including temperature performance, noise reduction, and decreased energy use.
These results are achieved with innovative OptiCool™ technology, which provides optimal performance while at the same time supporting environmental sustainability initiatives. The OptiCool™ system pairs variable capacity compressors (VCC) and natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants to:
- Ensure optimal temperature uniformity, recovery, and stability for safe storage of blood products, patient samples, and reagents
- Efficiently manage energy consumption, resulting in a lower lifetime cost of ownership
- Reduce noise output, providing a more comfortable work environment for staff
OTHER BLOGS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN...
- GX Solutions Freezers Receive ENERGY STAR® Recognition
- Environmentally Friendly Medical-Grade Refrigerators Save Energy & Reduce Cost
- Survey: Clinical Laboratories Continue to Implement Medical-Grade Refrigeration
- Pro Line Platelet Storage: Benefits of Innovative Technology
The infographic below highlights a few facts and figures that demonstrate the benefits of GX Solutions freezers with OptiCool™ technology:
Helmer Scientific GX Solutions freezers are available in undercounter and upright models for laboratory and plasma storage. To learn more about GX Solutions, follow the link below: