Clinical laboratories depend on refrigeration to safeguard temperature-sensitive patient samples and reagents. Under performing cold storage units can jeopardize the accuracy of test results, put regulatory compliance at risk, and lead to financial losses.
GX Solutions laboratory refrigerators are powered by OptiCool™ Technology. The OptiCool™ system pairs a variable capacity compressor (VCC) and natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerant to:
- Ensure optimal temperature uniformity, recovery, and stability
- Efficiently manage energy consumption and environmental conditions
- Reduce noise output of system
We’ve gathered a few facts that show how OptiCool™ technology brings value – environmentally, economically, and most importantly in the safe storage of reagents and patient samples.
Other Blogs You Might Be Interested In...
- How Clinical Labs Can Benefit from Professional, Medical-grade Cold Storage
- How Clinical Labs Can Save Energy and Reduce Cost with GX Solutions Refrigerators
- How to Select Laboratory Refrigerators for COVID-19 Testing
- Reducing Noise in the Clinical Laboratory with GX Solutions
- Clinical Applications Benefit from Improvements in Refrigeration Technology
To learn more about how variable capacity compressors and natural hydrocarbon refrigerants provide superior temperature, energy, and noise management, download our white paper, “OptiCool™ Cooling System in Helmer Scientific GX Cold Storage Solutions: Technology and Benefits,”.